Series Light Cam® Geared Cam Limit Switches are universal, mechanical switchgear that can map a wide range of input shaft rotations over the full angular displacement of the cam discs.
These cam plates actuate the switching contacts.
The classical applications of these Geared Cam Limit Switches are e.g. crane hoist, travelling, and slewing drives; wind turbine generator systems; etc.
- Crane and Hoist
- Renewable Energy
- Synthetic housing and metal housing
- Large cam disc diameter 4 or 8 contacts
- Installation of incremental - and absolute encoders possible, inside or outside depending on the size of the encoder, potentiometer mounting possible
- Cam adjustment with a gear ratio of 74
Positive opening according to IEC 60974-5-1 Annex K
- Housing Material: metal
- Degree of Protection IP: IP66
- Nominal Revolution: 0.85 - 880
- Electrical Rating: AC-15, DC-13 see catalog for details
- Max Input Speed RPM: 200 - 600
- Design: foot/mounting flange
59425 Unna - Germany