Series 110 Geared Cam Limit Switches with dry running moulded gears (acetyl copolymer). Microswitches as snap or push button, normally closed and normally open contacts with positive, also form-fit opening operation.
Switching point intervals adjustable infinitely or in 4° steps within the usable revolution range.
Any installed position.
- Crane and Hoist
- Large cam disc diameter
- Potentiometer mounting possible
- Cam adjustment with a gear ratio of 74
Positive opening according to IEC 60974-5-1 Annex K
- Housing Material: synthetic
- Degree of Protection IP: IP66
- Nominal Revolution: 0.153 - 166
- Electrical Rating Rating: AC-15 DC-13 see catalog for details
- Max Input Speed RPM: 50 -1500
- design: foot/mounting flange
59425 Unna - Germany