The Stromag Vector® Coupling concept is based on the experience we have gained from the most diverse application fields. The result is a coupling that connects two shafts free of backlash.
The coupling features a radial arrangement of segments in a compact design. This facilitates installation and removal without the need to displace the drive units. The capability of the Highly-Flexible Stromag Vector® Coupling to displace in all directions makes it ideal for applications on engines mounted on both rigid and flexible bearings.
- General Machinery
- Fabric inlay for absorbing high shock loads
- Highly-Flexible with progressive spring characteristic
- Ease of installation
- Large shaft displacement in all directions
- Radially mounted and dismantled rubber element without moving the machines
- Short assembly length
- Mounting Type: flexible mounting, rigid mounting
- Max Speed: 1800 - 2300 rpm
- Static Torque: 6600 - 22,500 Nm
59425 Unna - Germany