The Stromag GE Couplings are designed for use at piston engines and electric drives. They can be flanged directly to the flywheel of a diesel engine.
When the design allows this, two shafts or two flanges can be connected to each other.
Application fields are engine and shipbuilding; rail and construction machinery drives; diesel and gas gensets; cement mills; pumps; and compressors.
- General Machinery
- Mining and Conveyors
- Highly-Flexible Rubber-Fabric Couplings with high power density
- Highly-Flexible with progressive spring characteristic
- Rated torque range 2000 - 270,000 Nm
- Compact design (short length)
- Radially mounted and dismantled rubber element without moving the machines
- ATEX certification
- Transmission of high torques
- 3.1 survey material
- Customizable torsional stiffness supported by TVA experts
- Mounting Type: rigid mounting
- Max Speed: 1095 - 4360 rpm
- Static Torque: 2000 - 270,000 Nm
59425 Unna - Germany