The Stromag Periflex® CS Coupling is a Highly-Flexible Rubber-Fabric Coupling with linear characteristics for connecting a cardan shaft directly to a diesel engine drive.
The ring element can be bolted directly to an engines flywheel. The cardan shaft is flange-mounted to the B side of the coupling. An deflection angle of the cardan shaft up to 5° is generally permitted.
Larger angles are available on request.
- General Machinery
- Electric Motors
- Farm and Agriculture
- Diesel Engines and Gensets
- Compact design with small inner bearing
- Highly flexible with linear spring characteristic
- Absorbing reaction forces coming from the cardan shaft deflection
- Angle of the cardan shaft up to 5°
- Mounting Type: cardan shaft
- Max Speed: 2300 - 4400 rpm
- Static Torque: 560 - 14,800 Nm
59425 Unna - Germany