The Stromag AFL-Periflex® VN is designed for higher cardan shaft deflection angles up to 10°.
The flange bearing is a bell that is mounted directly to the diesel engines housing. The axially mountable, plug-in, highly flexible Stromag Periflex® VN Disc Coupling arranged inside the bell transmits the torque from the flywheel to the cardan shaft.
- Diesel Engines and Gensets
- Compact design with external bearing and bell housing
- Highly-Flexible with linear spring characteristic
- Absorbing reaction forces coming from the cardan shaft deflection
- Angle of the cardan shaft up to 10°
- Mounting Type: cardan shaft
- Max Speed: 1600 to 3000 rpm
- Static Torque: 1000 - 20000 Nm
59425 Unna - Germany