SVKL and SDKL Disc Couplings are highly-flexible couplings which offer high performance and easy installation and maintenance.
Their 2-parts cam ring allow aesy assembly and dismantling without moving the macine back.
Their rubber element allow the torque transmission with torsional vibrations damping, noise reduction and electrical insulationand also the balance of angular, radial and axial misalignements within tolerances. 2 rubber element hardnesses are available.
SVKL and SDKL couplings exist in a large range of sizes to bring solutions for many applications.
- Steel Industry
- Nuclear Power Plant
- Hydropower Plant
- General Machinery
- Bridge and Dam
- Mining and Conveyors
- Crane and Hoist
- Semi flexible disc coupling
- Ventilated disc
- Disc thickness 30mm
- Replacement of the rubber element without moving back the machines
- SVR: Rubber element V
- SDR: Rubber element D
- Working temperature : -25°C to +80°C
- Long hub
- Steel disc
- Type of Coupling: Semi flexible
- Stromag France - Industrial Caliper & Drum Brakes (SIME Brakes)
Avenue de l’Europe
F-18150 La Guerche sur l’Aubois