The Brake Type SHC integrate complete package: mean + bracket + hydraulic power pack
It is a powerful, Spring-Actuated, Hydraulically released Brake that provides Safety, emergency braking, especially designed to operate in severe conditions.
It answers to the technological challenge imposed by lifting equipments of very high capacity.
Robust construction and simplicity of operation bring to this brake a high reliability. It complies with the specific quality and safety requirements of applications such as steel industry, boatlifts, ladle cranes, offshore cranes, conveyors or nuclear power plants...
It allows an easy mounting and maintenance, and insures maximum efficiency in the most severe environmental conditions.
This design intergate pivoting shoe who allow to accept brake disc veiled.
- Steel Industry
- Nuclear Power Plant
- Hydropower Plant
- General Machinery
- Bridge and Dam
- Mining and Conveyors
- Crane and Hoist
- Spring-Applied Caliper
- Hydraulic release
- Direct acting caliper / few components
- Pivoting shoes
- Independent stroke setting for each half-caliper
- Positive lining pads fastening: easy replacement
- Association with any brake disc thickness
- Opening monitoring switch preset in factory
- Lining wear indicator wires
- Hydraulic power pack options
- Wear monitoring switch preset in factory
- Offshore protection
- Nuclear protection and configuration
- Steel industry configuration
- Offshore certification (ABS, DNV, LR, BV...)
- Braking Force: 7300 - 70,000 N
- Stromag France - Industrial Caliper & Drum Brakes (SIME Brakes)
Avenue de l’Europe
F-18150 La Guerche sur l’Aubois