The ACS Cardan Shafts range offers an excellent reliability, high service life and low operating costs.
Seven different designs in a large range of sizes allow to provide the optimal shaft for the requested application.
Innovative and optimised construction features provide performance and advantages of no maintenance requirement.
- Steel Industry
- Hydropower Plant
- General Machinery
- Bridge and Dam
- Mining and Conveyors
- Crane and Hoist
- Cardan shaft
- Long service life: closed bearing yokes
- No costs of maintenance: innovative U-joint for no lubrification
- No machine down time: no lubrification requirement
- Higher torque capacity: perfected geometries
- Lower wear: optimised spline
- Maximum weld seam quality: certification DIN ISO 3834-2 and DIN EN 15085-2 CL1
- Highest possible strength and minimum deformation under load
- Excellent operational safety
- Optimally scaled product portfolio
- Stromag France - Industrial Caliper & Drum Brakes (SIME Brakes)
Avenue de l’Europe
F-18150 La Guerche sur l’Aubois