We’re going to Galveston! Meet Stromag, TB Wood’s at GCA Expo 2023 to talk flexible couplings for gas compression industry
The Gas Compressor Association is the premier trade association for companies in the expanding upstream Natural Gas Compression manufacturing, packaging, and rental industry.
TB Wood’s flexible disc couplings and Stromag highly flexible couplings are widely used for reliable shaft-to-shaft connections between drive engines and reciprocating gas compressors. Our couplings transmit torque while compensating for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment.
If you’re attending GCA 2023, be sure to swing by booth #208 to visit us and learn more about our flexible coupling solutions!
In the meantime, learn about two key coupling offerings below:
TB Wood’s Form-Flex® heavy duty spacer couplings
- Standard designs for applications requiring shaft-to-shaft or shaft-to-flywheel connection
- Fully machined steel hubs are standard
- Ductile Iron or Class 30 Grey Iron spacer/spyder and flywheel adapter
- High Carbon steel disc packs are standard; optional stainless steel upgrade available
For more information about the Form-Flex® and other key TB Wood’s technologies, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Stromag Periflex® VN Disc Couplings
- Highly flexible rubber couplings for IC engines feature a plug-in design
- ATEX certified
- Models are torsionally flexible with a linear characteristic curve, making them ideal for diesel engine compressor drives
- Connection ring can be bolted to the flywheel of an engine or compressor
For more information about the Periflex® VN and other key Stromag technologies, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.