Stromag Releases New Safety Systems Catalog
Inside the New Stromag Safety Systems Catalog
DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES TO MEET CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- To ensure the safety of the installation braking system, Stromag offers,
according to customer's request, different possibilities in terms of:
- technologies: analog, digital or digital communicating
- automation levels: from monitoring to predictive maintenance with Ethernet communication.
- The Stromag monitoring systems are designed for industrial applications such as steel, nuclear, construction, marine and offshore, mass transport.
- They meet the increasingly complex needs of applications such as offshore cranes using manual overload protection or soft braking systems.
MORE THAN JUST MONITORING
- The Stromag safety systems transmit and display complete information on the installation state.
- They can also:
- pilot difficult lowering or regulated braking operations,
- initiate preventive actions securing the installation in case of failure,
- allow predictive maintenance by transmission to the Altra IIoT for analysis and cross-checking of the data (state of the brakes, the power supplies and the monitoring systems themselves).